Become an OisF Rider Today!
Sign up today to receive event updates!
May 16, 2021 - "Summer Visions & Vibes" OisF Rider Event (Mallard Park, Manasquan, NJ)
- Dare to dream big with The OisF as we partner with Jessica Day, a certified life coach, for a creative and inspiring vision board workshop. Discover your true interests and passion in life, and learn how to follow your heart and make your goals for the summer a reality! Additional details to follow.
June, 2021 - Surf Beach Event for The OisF Riders
- The OisF is currently working with several local professional organizations to bring you a very special opportunity to hone your sea-sister ocean skills and get surf-ready for summer! We are excited to share details soon – please stay tuned!
April 17, 2021 - The OisF Beach Sweep (Sea Girt, NJ)
- The OisF was the official Clean Ocean Action “Beach Captain” for Sea Girt Beach for the COA Spring Beach Sweep Event. The Riders showed up with smiles on their faces, buckets in hand, and ready to help get the beaches ready for summer! It was a great team effort! What a kind-spirited and hard-working bunch of girls!
December, 2020 – OisF Fundraiser to support 180 Turning Lives Around’s Holiday Gift Card Drive
- The OisF community exceeded its goal of collecting over $1,000 for the clients and families of 180 this holiday season! 180 Turning Lives Around empowers survivors and families affected by domestic violence and sexual assault to find the courage and strength to turn their lives around. Through our donation of gift cards, the OisF community helped survivors create a happy holiday for their families, despite the challenging circumstances they face.
October 24, 2020 - The OisF Beach Sweep (Sea Girt, NJ - 9am - 12:30pm)
- The OisF was stoked to team up with Clean Ocean Action for this beach clean-up event at Sea Girt Beach and to have been named the official "Beach Captain" for Sea Girt Beach! It was a great way for The OisF Riders and their families to give back and help the local beaches that we enjoy so much all summer long. It was a hard-working and eco-conscious group of girls that attended - there was no stopping them until every last piece of trash was collected!
September 27, 2020 - The OisF Rider Paint in the Park Event (Mallard Park, Manasquan, NJ - 3pm - 4:15pm)
- The OisF Rider "Paint in the Park" Event was overflowing with creativity and community! We were super lucky to have Megan Krieg, a local art & yoga teacher, lead the Event. The girls started off with an inspiring and guided mindfulness exercise, followed by an instructional painting of a wave & sun. The Event concluded with a short closing discussion about being present in mind, body & heart and connecting with your community and those around you.
September 12 & 13, 2020 - Manasquan BoardRider's Club Soft-Top Rodeo Surf Contest & Manasquan Classic Longboard Contest (Inlet Surfing Beach, Manasquan, NJ - All Day)
- The OisF was stoked to sponsor the Manasquan BoardRider's Club and support all of the local surfers! We had tons of visitors and met many new friends at The Ocean Is Female tent! The waves were killer for the Soft-Top Rodeo, but the girls crushed it!
September 3, 2020 - The "OisF" Rider Inaugural Event (Sea Watch Beach, Manasquan, NJ - 6:00 - 7:30 PM)
- The Inaugural OisF Rider Event was a special kickoff for the Founding OisF Riders! The girls got to meet their fellow sea sisters, receive their Founder's gift set, and have tons of fun on the beach. A lucky few even won some OisF gear! Not an OisF Rider Member yet? Apply HERE.
August 22, 2020 - Atlantic Highlands Yacht Club Ms. Race
- The OisF sponsored the 16th Annual AHYC Ms. Race, an all-women’s sailing event in New Jersey sponsored by and for women. Featuring all female skippers and crews, the Ms. Race generates a greater awareness of abuse while raising funds for 180 Turning Lives Around.
April & May 2020 - COVID Mask-Making Initiative
- The OisF organized a group of women and girls to sew masks for distribution to the families and children living in the safe homes run by 180 Turning Lives Around. The masks, which were tie-dyed in ocean blues, brought the community together and allowed the women and girls an opportunity to put their skills to good use and shine some light on a dark situation. We were also featured in The Coast Star - See Article Here
March 2020 - Shark River Lacrosse Fundraiser
- The OisF enjoyed being a part of this silent gift auction and fundraiser in Sea Girt, New Jersey in support of the community’s local athletes. It was exciting to see that “The OisF” gift basket was a highly bid on item by the girls’ teams!
August 2019 - Atlantic Highlands Yacht Club Ms. Race
- The OisF sponsored the AHYC Ms. Race, an all-women’s sailing event in New Jersey that generates a greater awareness of abuse and raises funds for 180 Turning Lives Around. The OisF team assisted as crew members on a spectator boat. It was a terrific day!
August 2019 - Jersey Girl Triathlon
- The OisF sponsored the Jersey Girl Triathlon, a women’s triathlon at the Jersey Shore, including an ocean swim, and a run and bike along the coast. Proceeds from the race were donated to 180 Turning Lives Around. The camaraderie among the participants was moving – some OisF team members competed in the event, others cheered on the “Jersey Girls” from the sidelines!
September 2019 - Spring Lake B&T Tennis Classic
- The OisF sponsored the Spring Lake B&T Tennis Classic, an all-women’s ocean side tournament in New Jersey to raise funds for 180 Turning Lives Around and raise awareness of abuse. We got to watch some amazing tennis matches and hear some hopeful stories by survivors.
September 2019 - Belmar Pro
The OisF hosted a weekend pop-up shop at the Belmar Pro in Belmar, New Jersey. We had an opportunity to share what the OisF Foundation is doing with many outstanding regional high school surfers, and a few professional surfers. A highlight for us was getting to watch one of our favorite hometown surfers, Carly Coble (pictured below), who was competing with the Manasquan NJ High School Surf Team – sick surfing all weekend long! The vibe at the beach festival was nothing but positive – it was an awesome event for The OisF team to be a part of!
October 2019 - Manasquan Inlet Intracoastal Tug of War
- The OisF hosted a weekend pop-up shop at the Intracoastal Tug of War in Manasquan, New Jersey. A true community event – teachers, lifeguard, first responders and many others from Manasquan and Point Pleasant came out to raise money for local recreation programs. It was a fun day for all!
November 2019 - Brielle Education Foundation Fall Fundraiser
- The OisF was happy to sponsor this gala event hosted by the Manasquan River Golf Club to raise money for the Brielle Education Foundation. Funds raised are used for enriching the educational opportunities of the children and encouraging more children involvement in the community.
December 2019 - Asbury Park Holiday Bazaar
- The OisF was thrilled to be selected as a vendor at the Holiday Bazaar at the Convention Center in Asbury Park, New Jersey, alongside other independent socially-responsible vendors. It was a festive occasion and a great weekend for The OisF all-around! The best part was meeting so many like-minded folks who love the ocean and are inspired by the work of the Foundation and our efforts to end the silence surrounding abuse.